Sycamore Lodge RV Resort

1:28 AM

Hey I ran across this great looking RV park in NC so I thought I'd pass it along in case anyone is planning a trip or getaway. It's called Sycamore Lodge RV Resort. I know when my kids were little and we were camping we were always looking for new places to go and this place really looks nice! It says it's south of Raleigh and east of Charlotte. Lots of things to do always make it a nice place for kids too. This one has a pool and a jacuzzi COMPLEX (not sure exactly what that is...but it sounds heavenly!)

There are messages that offer free camping...3 days/2 nights. Not sure if that means you have to listen to a sales pitch for a membership or not. With summer coming up, this could be a way to get in an inexpensive weekend away. If you don't own an RV they do have cabins also.

I've heard that North Carolina is gorgeous, so this place is probably nice. As I said above, I'm not sure if you get a sales pitch for a membership, but it might be nice for a getaway anyway:)

Does anyone still camp? Do they just camp in tents or RV's? Would you camp in a state rv park or resort?

Does anyone know of any other NC rv park? RV parks anywhere else that they'd recommend?

Just do a search for rv park North Carolina and you'll be on your way to some great camping adventures!


Digg!
Add to Technorati Favorites

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Powered by Blogger.
Every year we lose more people to AIDS. It hasn't disappeared and it's not going away anytime soon. I urge you to seek out and support your local AIDS Organizations. Encourage everyone you know to practice safe sex and to get tested once a year. Even if you don't think you are at risk, get tested. I didn't think I was at risk either, and I almost died before I was diagnosed.
Blog Directory

Followers

Grab My Badge!

Grab My Badge!

Blog Archive


Would You Like To Be Added To My Blogroll? Email Me!

Stop AIDS

Stop AIDS
Stop AIDS in the US

Ratings by outbrain

Blog Roll

www.momcentral.com

Smart Solutions for Everyday Moms

Protected by Copyscape Original Content Checker
As Featured On EzineArticles
Blogcritics: news and reviews
Custom Search

I'm #2395

Creative Commons License Marta's Meanderings by Marta Hoelscher is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.
blog search directory
Get Free Shots from Snap.com

Subscribe to my blog!

Subscribe to Marta's Meanderings

Twitter Button from twitbuttons.com TweetIt from HubSpot

PUBLISHERS AND AUTHORS

I'd be happy to review your book. I post at many locations in addition to here on my blog. Please CONTACT me with any questions or concerns. I'll look forward to hearing from you!


web statistic

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Alltop. How the hell did that happen?

Flickr Images