It's Almost Over!7:26 AM
1. Which hour was most daunting for you?
It was harder earlier on
2. Could you list a few high-interest books that you think could keep a Reader engaged for next year?
The Forest of Hands and Feet was definitely exciting!
3. Do you have any suggestions for how to improve the Read-a-thon next year?
I'll have to think about that when my brain is functioning again ;)
4. What do you think worked really well in this year’s Read-a-thon?
I think #readathon made it so much fun...didn't feel like you were doing it alone
5. How many books did you read?
8 started book 9
6. What were the names of the books you read?
- Side Yard Superhero - 170
- Horrid Henry - 90
- The Diary - 207
- Forest of Hands and Feet - 308
- Dirkle Smat - 35
- Leaving November - 50
- So Not Happening - 326
- Horrible Henry and the Mega-Mean Time Machine - 88
7. Which book did you enjoy most?
The Forest of Hands and Feet
8. Which did you enjoy least?
They were all pretty good
9. If you were a Cheerleader, do you have any advice for next year’s Cheerleaders?
I thought they were great this year!
10. How likely are you to participate in the Read-a-thon again? What role would you be likely to take next time?
I'll definitely do it again!
Add to Technorati Favorites