And then she said....

4:09 PM

....check out this website.

I had a friend that recently sent me a link to this website. Columbia Sportswear can be bought through Zappo's (which I thought was just for shoes). I think this must be a new thing. She recommended it because of their eco friendly stance on things. I'm a typical woman and I love to shop...especially when I can do it in my pj's ;)

One of the coolest things I found was that they have a fabric called Omni-Shade®, which is a sun protective fabric that's even recommended by The Skin Cancer Foundation. The remarkable thing is that they don't just make hats out of it, but also shirts, pants and accessories for the entire family. I wish this had been around when my kids were small because I had one son that was prone to getting sun burned because he had such a light complexion. If you have little ones...or even yourself that tends to burn in the sun this might be a great solution!

I wasn't expecting to find a sportswear company that also sold household items like towels and bedding though. Not sure why they also sell those, seems a strange item for them to sell.

Anyway...what I really started to tell you about is that I found a pair of hoes I liked! lol For the time being they are on my wishlist...but anyway....check out Columbia Sportswear on Zappos!


Digg!
Add to Technorati Favorites

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Powered by Blogger.
Every year we lose more people to AIDS. It hasn't disappeared and it's not going away anytime soon. I urge you to seek out and support your local AIDS Organizations. Encourage everyone you know to practice safe sex and to get tested once a year. Even if you don't think you are at risk, get tested. I didn't think I was at risk either, and I almost died before I was diagnosed.
Blog Directory

Followers

Grab My Badge!

Grab My Badge!

Blog Archive


Would You Like To Be Added To My Blogroll? Email Me!

Stop AIDS

Stop AIDS
Stop AIDS in the US

Ratings by outbrain

Blog Roll

www.momcentral.com

Smart Solutions for Everyday Moms

Protected by Copyscape Original Content Checker
As Featured On EzineArticles
Blogcritics: news and reviews
Custom Search

I'm #2395

Creative Commons License Marta's Meanderings by Marta Hoelscher is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.
blog search directory
Get Free Shots from Snap.com

Subscribe to my blog!

Subscribe to Marta's Meanderings

Twitter Button from twitbuttons.com TweetIt from HubSpot

PUBLISHERS AND AUTHORS

I'd be happy to review your book. I post at many locations in addition to here on my blog. Please CONTACT me with any questions or concerns. I'll look forward to hearing from you!


web statistic

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Alltop. How the hell did that happen?

Flickr Images