8:59 PM

A couple of weeks ago I was approached by CSN Stores to review a product or two for them. I've been meaning to update a few things in my kitchen so I readily agreed.
One of the first things that I've wanted to update are my dishes. I wanted to do this for two reasons. The first reason is that I hated my dishes. They are Corelle plates that I picked up at an auction at a time when I needed to have lots of plates for teenage boys and their many friends who also seemed to occupy our home. They were the original green and brown banded plates...very 70's and very outdated. The second reason is that I'm realizing that all the articles that tell you to eat on salad plates because you eat smaller portions are right. I had decided that what I wanted were just salad plates.I wanted something fun and colorful and I didn't need an entire set ( I have coffee mugs out the ying yang!), and I got just what I wanted!  The pattern on these gorgeous salad plates is 'Hot Tamale'. The are by Certified International and I got a set of 4  8.5" salad plates.  What I love about these is that they are ceramic, gorgeous and microwave and dishwasher safe. They are also hand painted, so they have that crafty feel to them that I love!

Another thing that I found was this fun set of square stoneware plates in a wrought iron caddy.  They are by Signature Housewares and it's a set of 8 Sorrrento 6' plates. They come in a couple of colors, so they are fun and festive on your counter.  I have found that they are perfect for when you just want to grab a snack and don't need a big plate.  I keep them close to the microwave, and they are quick and easy.  They are also dishwasher and microwave safe.

I have to tell you that I love, love, love these new additions to my kitchen.  I have a few more things to tell you about in the next couple of days, so stay tuned!


**Thanks to CSN Stores for providing items for review!**

Digg! Add to Technorati Favorites

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Powered by Blogger.
Every year we lose more people to AIDS. It hasn't disappeared and it's not going away anytime soon. I urge you to seek out and support your local AIDS Organizations. Encourage everyone you know to practice safe sex and to get tested once a year. Even if you don't think you are at risk, get tested. I didn't think I was at risk either, and I almost died before I was diagnosed.
Blog Directory

Followers

Grab My Badge!

Grab My Badge!

Blog Archive


Would You Like To Be Added To My Blogroll? Email Me!

Stop AIDS

Stop AIDS
Stop AIDS in the US

Ratings by outbrain

Blog Roll

www.momcentral.com

Smart Solutions for Everyday Moms

Protected by Copyscape Original Content Checker
As Featured On EzineArticles
Blogcritics: news and reviews
Custom Search

I'm #2395

Creative Commons License Marta's Meanderings by Marta Hoelscher is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.
blog search directory
Get Free Shots from Snap.com

Subscribe to my blog!

Subscribe to Marta's Meanderings

Twitter Button from twitbuttons.com TweetIt from HubSpot

PUBLISHERS AND AUTHORS

I'd be happy to review your book. I post at many locations in addition to here on my blog. Please CONTACT me with any questions or concerns. I'll look forward to hearing from you!


web statistic

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Alltop. How the hell did that happen?

Flickr Images