Review of "Second Chance At your Dream"

12:06 AM

Engaging Your Body's Energy Resources for Optimal Aging, Creativity and Health
by Dorothea Hover-Kramer

Paperback: 248 pages
Publisher: Energy Psychology Press (November 15, 2008)
Language: English
ISBN-10: 1604150386
ISBN-13: 978-1604150384

Description (back of book)
This book provides a new template for the second half of life, one that it is bursting with energy, health, power, creativity and new beginnings. Rather than settling for less than our dreams, it fills us with the expectation that this period is our second chance to do, and to be, all the things we've ever dreamed of-and more!This is the first book to apply the breakthrough insights of Energy Psychology to aging. Energy Psychology is an exciting new healing method that changes the body's electromagnetic energy fields to produce immediate psychological shifts and physical well-being. It involves a simple set of breathing and touching exercises, and can be learned quickly by anyone. After just a few minutes of applying these methods, you can amaze yourself with how much better you feel!Energy Psychology pioneer Dorothea Hover-Kramer explains its basic principles in ways that are easy to understand. She shows how energy methods can liberate us from many of the typical problems of aging, such as low energy and reduced motivation.

Review

I found this book extremely interesting. While I have had several energy therapies done, I had never read up on it a lot. That has now changed, and I expect to keep using this book as a manual to feeling better and getting more control over my thinking and emotions. This is definitely not one of those books that you read once and never pick up again. This book is full of exercises and information to help you live a more fulfilling, healthy and positive life. Don't let the idea of it being for the second half of your life keep you from reading this, these techniques can be applied at any stage of life. The included pictures are a definite plus in understanding the material.

Quite honestly, it's almost impossible to contain in a short review all of the positive aspects of this book. For anyone who has ever contemplated alternative therapies, this is an excellent place to start learning what it's all about. I think this is a great resource for anyone who'd like to learn alternative techniques to handling the daily stressors of life. This book gets a 5 star rating from me!

For more information please check out the author's website

Digg!
Add to Technorati Favorites

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Powered by Blogger.
Every year we lose more people to AIDS. It hasn't disappeared and it's not going away anytime soon. I urge you to seek out and support your local AIDS Organizations. Encourage everyone you know to practice safe sex and to get tested once a year. Even if you don't think you are at risk, get tested. I didn't think I was at risk either, and I almost died before I was diagnosed.
Blog Directory

Followers

Grab My Badge!

Grab My Badge!

Blog Archive


Would You Like To Be Added To My Blogroll? Email Me!

Stop AIDS

Stop AIDS
Stop AIDS in the US

Ratings by outbrain

Blog Roll

www.momcentral.com

Smart Solutions for Everyday Moms

Protected by Copyscape Original Content Checker
As Featured On EzineArticles
Blogcritics: news and reviews
Custom Search

I'm #2395

Creative Commons License Marta's Meanderings by Marta Hoelscher is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.
blog search directory
Get Free Shots from Snap.com

Subscribe to my blog!

Subscribe to Marta's Meanderings

Twitter Button from twitbuttons.com TweetIt from HubSpot

PUBLISHERS AND AUTHORS

I'd be happy to review your book. I post at many locations in addition to here on my blog. Please CONTACT me with any questions or concerns. I'll look forward to hearing from you!


web statistic

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Alltop. How the hell did that happen?

Flickr Images