Giveaway: Delivering Happiness by Tony Hsieh1:37 PM
- Pay brand-new employees $2,000 to quit
- Make customer service the responsibility of the entire company-not just a department
- Focus on company culture as the #1 priority
- Apply research from the science of happiness to running a business
- Help employees grow-both personally and professionally
- Seek to change the world
- Oh, and make money too . . .
In DELIVERING HAPPINESS, Zappos CEO Tony Hsieh shares the different lessons he has learned in business and life, from starting a worm farm to running a pizza business, through LinkExchange, Zappos, and more. Fast-paced and down-to-earth, DELIVERING HAPPINESS shows how a very different kind of corporate culture is a powerful model for achieving success-and how by concentrating on the happiness of those around you, you can dramatically increase your own.
To learn more about the book, go to www.deliveringhappinessbook.com.
Sign up to win here!
- I have 3 copies of this book to giveaway!
- Only residents of the U.S. or Canada are eligible to win
- No P.O. Boxes, please
Contest runs from 6/13/2010 - Midnight ET on 7/4/2010.
Add to Technorati Favorites